CERTIFICATES & WARRANTY
NIBK products meet the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AMECA, ECE-R90, Link Standard SAE J-661 Rated F&G, IATF 16949, SAE J2975
A "Quality Assurance System” has been established by NIBK, should any defects or malfunction be found and confirmed by us. This warranty also covers items sent incorrectly and confirmed by us, the claim will be compensated in accordance with the terms and conditions below:
Limit of Warranty
- a. In the event that the part is defective we will first attempt to replace it and if a replacement cannot be sent we will issue a refund for the total sale amount.
Exception of Warranty
- We cannot investigate a defective part if its appearance has been transformed and/or harmed intentionally and carelessly.
- Issues occurring as a result of failing to follow a proper and correct way of installation such as tightening sufficiently, making sure of an existence of gasket, confirming a car of application, changing a part within a period of specified mileage, etc.
- Issues in relation to a disaster as an earthquake, a typhoon, a flood, a fire, an accident, etc.
- In a case that a purchase source of a part in trouble is not identified.
Procedure of Claim for Compensation
Whenever any claims happen to occur against our parts, please be sure to remove the part in trouble, keep it carefully and send it back to us immediately for our own examination and investigation.